Skip to content

FlightNight July 9th - West Coast Portugal and Spain 'Chopper Tour.

We'll meet at 8 pm London Time at ICAO: LPPR - Porto, Portugal. Please bring the chopper of your choice from the FGUK Hangars that can attain/maintain 130 KIAS at altitudes up to 5000' for an hours duration. From LPPR we will depart Westish to the coast and follow it to LEVX. LEST, and land at LECO: La Coruna, Spain as our midpoint refresh and refuel destination.

After refresh we will fly directly to LEAS: Austurias Airport and land as it is our final destination.

Comms on TeamSpeak as always.

Lots of coastal scenery, small towns, hills/valleys and urban areas along The Way so be there or be square.

VooDoo

Comments

• Photoscenery for 2020.4 Nightly Build users for this flight

OneDrive Link

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmRcwtiRJxd97UnskDUCAPLM5LeQ?e=1GJDPe

Add to your Custom Scenery Folder and make active

• Super Thanks, Oly!

VooDoo

• I wasn't able to understand what Stu said about the ec135.

So please explain why Voodoo can't see the the ec135 properly and if there's a workaround for this problem.

• The way the EC135 is built, using the livery system to swap body parts over. This causes issues over MP. Sometimes the parts will load correctly, sometimes they will be missing over MP.

There is no work around ( I have tried ). The Only solution would be to rebuild the aircraft using the standard Equipment/payload options method to set the configuration. Because the EC135 has basically every optional item on the ac model at once, converting it to the payload system would be a rather big job.

• I think I was seeing things last night

The last pictures shows problems with rounds seen a few times last night

• OK, I will try the standard livery for the next time. Perhaps then it will be better.