Skip to content

Stuarts Rotary Christmas Pressent to you all...........

This is my personal version of the EC135. Its was never going in our hanger, and it will not be available after the 26th. Only downloadable from this here forum.

Born out of frustration at seeing Sanni flying an always black EC135 with missing parts on our flightnights, I set about modifying my one so I could see it over multiplayer the way it should be.

I did a little more to it.

Fixes:-

Liveries can be seen over MP and not always black.

Tried to fix the main rotor animation for Multiplayer ( mixed results with that one ).

Fixed the incorrect pedal authority on take off. it was wanting right pedal, it should have been using left pedal, now it does.

Additions ( this is where I got carried away a little bit ):-

MP Sound.

GPS maps are now all live.

New sounds for the Interior that change if you wear the now supplied and animated headset.

Autopilot added - Based on my new generation Heli Autopilots, and one of the smoothest I have made to date.

New Cabin kit. Its not just a HEMS interior now. VIP, Passenger, Cargo and Police cabin fitments are included. There use the existing Livery derived select system and each liver has been edited to display the correct interior.

3 New liveries. Do not expect them to be works of art as I did them myself.

So, here it is. Enjoy it whlie it lasts.:-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11P0dKdNG2UY0NjU_UmM6_rKJsn23Tus5/view?usp=sharing

Ho Ho Ho.

Comments