Skip to content

MP crashing on flightnights

Last night I gave up in the end with the flight as everytime MP connected FG crashed in under a second.

Tried again this afternoon no problems (but no other aircraft in the area).

Wanted to to try the Westland Scout (not in hanager any more) and the Bell205 got that modified version.

I don't know what's happening by I suppect the Scout.

Comments

• Correction found it in the hanger the Scout

• Having a look at the scout. I cant see anything different within it that would cause Mp crashes

• I have been having a similar issue - flying along just great over MP (even when no aircraft are in proximity) and WhAmMo! FlightGear just quits. Dead with no indication of why. Tried loading a new release - still happens. I can't get any of the Fast Jets to run because of the Electrical System bug.

Inch by inch FGFS is becoming useless to me.

VooDoo

• Flew the re-installed Scout under MP on Sunday afternoon around London (some other players in the area) without any problems other than a rail track going up into the sky near the London Eye.

I suspected aircraft on flightnights as that is variable, flying the route to gather without issues but then later issues under MP.

I don't normally use MP when scenery gathering.

A control could be to have a single aircraft FN to see if that elimates problems.