Skip to content

Flight Night 8th April 2023 - Hebridian Heroics

Ladies and Gentlemen of the FGUKer persuasion.

This Saturday at 2000 UK Time (UTC + 1) we shall be meeting at the beautiful Stornoway / EGPO airport.

We shall then fly around the coastline with your handsome and knowledgeable flight leader pointing out all the interesting and relevant places we fly over. Before stopping for some local delicacies at Benbecula / EGPL

After half time we're going to be going round the South of the islands, hopefully as far down as Barra head, before traversing the coast back north until we find our final destination of Barra / EGPR - the airport on the beach .

If our good friend can produce some RAM eatingly detailed orthos for us it should be one of the most beautiful bimbles possible - so a recent FG and orthos is recommended most enthusiastically.

The aircraft for the weekend will be the Aero Commander. If I can get an update to it out before EOD Friday I shall.

Everyone is welcome as always. Voice comms will be via teamspeak (details here if you need 'em: https://forum.fguk.me/discussion/283/new-teamspeak3-server-details) and that is how instructions will be given but you're welcome to be silent if it suits you best

Toodle pip and see you there!

Alex

Comments