Skip to content

FlightNight - 29th July 2023, Iberian Escape!

Well guys it seems we have a problem. The team of entertainment executives we collected last week and took to the fancy party in the hills of Ibiza it seems were actually diplomats daughters and they may have quaffed their way through the entire wine cellar at the villas.

A bit of a storm is brewing up and it's been decided to get them out of Espania as soon as possible. FGUK's diplomatic services happened to be nearby on Majorca at the time doing a vital fact finding mission on if San Miguel really does taste better served by the Med, as opposed to at someone's BBQ in Doncaster.

Therefore our fleet of fancy biz jets are on standby and to be flown to Ibiza immediately to pick up the young miscreants.

Then we'll fly them along the Spanish coast, touch and Go in Gibraltar to make the Spanish think we've dropped them off there before depositing them for a weekend in Tangier to go and sit and think about their actions.

Routing:  LEPA >IBA >LEAL>LELC >AMR >AGP >GBR >CEU>GMMT  

Key waypoints:

Start: LEPA

Break: Almeria (AMR / LEAM****)

Ending: GMMT

You'll need the FGUK version of the BEa-125 by the great Emmanuel Baranger - it is available here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tnioz_ZWWWOMULRvKp3yr382h4W2TTy9/view?usp=drive_link

If you can't grab that then you can get the one in the main FG hangar and it'll work. There's a few tweaks on our version which I hope to pass back up stream to Helijah as soon as I can.

Departure will be from Palma at 2000 UK Time (BST - UTC+1) and comms will be via Teamspeak as ever.

****NOTES: We haven't got full orthos for the area for download yet if anyone can tackle it, Also if you're running Stuart's Ibiza scenery from last week one of the helipads messes up the ICAO for Almeria airport hence why I'm using the AMR VOR for the waypoint not the airport ICAO of LEAM

Comments