Skip to content

FlightNight Sept. 30th - Hueys in Vietnam - The Movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FGGbdUGN7w&t=1895s

First time Flight Planner/Flight Leader Cyber-Gamer knocks it out of the park with this flight. Lots of good, relatively clean fun for all attending FGUK'ers so Kudos to Cyber and a super thanks to all attending pilots!

VooDoo

Comments

• I had great fun planning the flight and flying with you guys. I liked the experience of being a flight leader so I hope I'll soon have enough time again to volunteer. Your chopper skills are awesome and it's been real fun flying with you guys. Do you maybe have any tips for me for next time?

Here are some pics I took:

• My only suggestions would be to leave room in the flight plan for crashes, late starts, weather, and just plain running late.

The other suggestion would be to open most flights to a range of aircraft/choppers because some people can't fly some aircraft very well. We tend to get better turn outs when people have a choice within a range of possibilities.

The only way to figure out the details is to host/plan a few flights and it all become self evident. Also, every FlightNight Flight Leader seems to have their own style and that's a good thing. Variety and all.

VooDoo

• Thanks VooDoo those are all really good tips,I'll definitely try to keep them in mind for next time.