Skip to content

FlightNight - Saturday 23rd Dec 2023 - The Flight Before Christmas

Ladies and gentlemen it is the flight before christmas!

This week we will be on a snowy, dark and festive trip North of the arctic circle in Finland and Norway to help the elves (that we previously killed scores of) and try and regain our reputation.

You'll need a Harrier GR5 or GR9 from the hangar, and meet us at 8pm UK time at EFRO

We'll then overfly EFKT before going to ENHF for our half time break before transiting back via EFET to EFRO.

There may be more updates during the week but thems the basics!

Be there or be on the naughty list!

Comments

• Im not sure how cluster munitions will help here. But Hey ho, or in this case HoHoHo

• Hi Alex

your image looks really great. I remember you had mentioned it on one FN that you have it created with the AI. I can imagine in the future that the AI make impressive 3D models based on photos or data base.

And the AI will be able to mix. For example you have skeleton from a Triceratops and from a T-rex and the AI create the two bone structur to a new Dinosaur species. The result will be doesn't look wrong. It will looks like this that the evolution created this new dinosaur species.

• Photoscenery for the above flightnight

OneDrive Link

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmRcwtiRJxd9g-cvgmjpwWGp7WUdmQ?e=fR3XyK

Install as before.

Question how much daylight this far north at this time of the year (gathering scenery very dark even at Noon)

• edited December 2023

We won't likely see much of it in the dark but thank you oly2b! I have been practicing with Month set to April and will crank it back as I get my bearings.....but even at noon, there are runway lights on at this time of the year. It never gets lighter - only darker!

VooDoo