Comments

• That's not my cup of tea...

Maybe have an option :)

CJ

OrbitalMartian

Callsigns: G-ORBI

• OK...lol...I make a teddy bear.

• BTW

I just flew it...what a beautiful airplane.

• Yes Yes..hehehe...COOL...Sanni!

Um, am I your teddy bear ?

Or whatever. Merry Christmas Sanni... kiss.... ; )

I have seen It exist many different Avro Vulvan teddy bears...oh Mann oh Mann.

Something comes clear to me the english people are very weird...crazy crazy!!!

What am I doing here... help.

Merry Christmas to the weird people to shy people to freaks (like me)and whatever Merry Christmas to all the other ones.

• So... I didn't make a teddy bear.

My first thought was oh it is a cool idea but after some weeks ago I change my mind....It is to childish.

A protein shake is not really British and a cup of coffee is to boring. I know the 777 has it and it is cool for the 777 but not for the Vulcan. So.....I have no idea....AAAAAAAAAH. But if it's empty it's also boring.

HONEY PIE, YOU MAKING ME CRAZY............. lalalaaaaa.

• That is really very special work. Thank you for sharing!

• Thanks Alex, FGUK will get it when I'm done with it.

And you can do what you want to do with the Vulcan. It's not in my hands it's your Aircraft....that was it and it will stay that way.

• Some pics.

The landing gear is 20 cm longer. The Vulcan is sitting a bit to low.

• Those lines are absolutely beautiful

• Wowee! Damn Dude.....Nice Work!

VooDoo

• Hmmm yeah thanks...but I'm struggling.

The Vulcan is tilted forward a few degrees (but she should be straight).

All the YOUTUBE videos I have seen, looks the Vulcan straight.

On the screeny you can see it the front wheel is a bit to low and the last rear landing wheel is to high.

The reason is not the compression-norm of the front wheel. I believe it is a value of the jsbsim that the whole aircraft is tilted forward.

Could that be?

Have you an idea which value it is that change the whole aircraft angle degree ? Or maybe I should work with an offset...HMMM.

• I have no clue about JSBsim stuff, soffy.

• edited February 19

I know nothing about JSBsim either. I'd fix it in the Model.xml file. Or (as I just looked at a JSBsim FDM) there are coordinates for the gears. You might try tweaking the z axis coordinates to level the aircraft.

VooDoo

• Are you modifying an existing xml?

check the position of the gear contact points primarily in jsbsim xml, then any model offsets

• Thanks guys,

The spining of the wheels and the steering of the front wheel works fine with the new position values for the animation. And the center position of the wheels is also correct.

The only thing is how can I change the angle of degree of the whole aircraft in the jsbsim.xml.

• I'd do it in the Model .xml.....

<offsets>

<x-m>25.0</x-m><!-- was 25 -->

<y-m>0.0</y-m>

<z-m>0.0</z-m><!-- was 0.24 -->

<pitch-deg>0</pitch-deg>

</offsets>

But I'm a hack sooooo....

VooDoo

• edited February 20

Sorry, double post.

VooDoo

• Yes....lol..(hack). I would work with the offset. That is the easist way to fixed it I guess.

• All animation works....local....FG Flightrecorder....and over MP.

Some pieces works as before and some of that works a bit different and looks a bit different...as you can see... : )

• Yeah...copy here copy there...and it works it works wooorks.... hohooo

ohhh someone is dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwq43Go1jYI

• You sure know how to make my day! that is a real thing of beauty.

• Thank you Alex! That gives me motivation to stay in the tunnel of development.

• Size comparison with a 737-800 just for fun only.

• It's interesting isn't it, I think it was maybe a B52 against a 737 I saw a comparison of and was surprised how much smaller it was than expected.

• Yes, that's right.

In my comparison...well...the 737-800 is not small. But the Vulcan is also not small. But as you said Alex it is interesting.

• The BIG BAT BOY or triple B is in the air.

• That looks glorious! Can’t wait to see it painted. Is the sounds going to be the same as the current one?

CJ

OrbitalMartian

Callsigns: G-ORBI