Skip to content

)|( Preview )|(

12346»

Comments

• I had already converted the Wessex

• edited April 25

Damn that looks good, Eagle. Just really WOW!

VooDoo

• Yeah......HDR is really a game changer....

• edited April 25

WOOOOOOOOW, this looks so amazing. For the different windows in ALS and HDR you used a nas script that checks whether HDR is enabled or not, correct? Cause, the windows look so perfect in every shader that not even when I used that script I could get those kind of amazing results

• I tried different ways and I end up with this result what in my opinion the best way is.

Yes, I use a Nas-Script and the glass shader from Helijah from his A-26-Invader Aircraft.

I played with the settings until I got the result. I added for the ALS and HDR windows a separated material that I have the possibilty to adjust each window in the ac file.

If you have any question...well.... the support hour cost 500,00 EURO....OK... you get a little discount.

• Great, I use the same approach but I never got the windows to look that good in both shaders, could you maybe share the ac material code. As for the payment you'll have to wait till I find the buyer for my kidney and liver, I sent an advert to Mexico and it's cartels, I'm expecting an answer soon ;)

• Hehe...keep your liver, you still need it.

I use a grey texture for the HDR glass.

• Wonderful, thx for the code :)